[Asterisk-Users] New version of DIAX (0.9.8a) available now for free download

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Tue Jun 8 08:40:00 MST 2004

Hi all,

A new version of DIAX (0.9.8a) is ready to be downloaded from the following
locations:

http://www.laser.com/dante
or
http://www.geocities.com/tdanro

What's new in 0.9.8a:

- unconditional autoanswer or based on CallerID (user configurable);
- use any Ericsson/SonyEricsson GSM/PCS to control DIAX (feedback on the
phone display) through Bluetooth (or serial cable). You do not even need to
unlock the PC screen to operate DIAX;
- move HANGUP function on the right button;
- modified CallMe destination to point to my new IP Address (I have changed
the provider some time ago and this is the reason that this function was
unavailable till now);
- 'h' key can be used for Hangup;

Bugs solved:
- Missed Calls counter not reset after you consult the Missed Calls List;
- Echo Cancellation option disabled in the audio menu (not yet functional);
- Beep enable/disable selection not functional.

Some new and cool features ar on the way:
- X10 capabilities - you will be able to send any X10 command through DIAX
from any phone in the world
- personal rings (polyphonic too) based on CallerID

As usual, please send me your feedback (mail or voicemail using 'CallMe'
function from the help menu).

Best regards,
Dan