[Asterisk-Users] Zapata FXO always answers call?

Gelson Dias Santos gelson.santos at opservices.com.br
Tue Jun 8 06:33:08 MST 2004

Reid A. Forrest wrote:
> Ummm.... X100P IS an analog adaptor.

	Well, I thought he was talking about some of the ATA´s available on the
market. If an X100P is one analog adapter and has this problem, then
everything else has this problem too (except E1/T1/PRI boards that have
it´s own signaling).
	Ok, so how you guys set up voicemail or anything else that needs more
than one priority level? I can´t believe nobody has voicemail on analog
lines!! That would be a major flaw in asterisk.
	As I and others have said, callprogress is experimental and of not much
use. For me it does nothing.

	Gelson