[Asterisk-Users] RE: fwd on busy when calling multiple extensions at once

Eric Mandel mandel at bbmotor.com
Mon Jun 7 14:25:06 MST 2004

I have a similar installation of Asterisk and I was looking into the Polycom
IP600 phones. I spoke with Polycom sales to verify the multiple line
appearance and they said it would work. More specifically, if lines 1-3 all
contain the same SIP registration info, the Polycom will only send out 1 SIP
registration to the server and then handle the calls ringing on multiple
lines.

I was wondering if anyone can confirm that this works with the polycoms. I
know the 7960s support this, but I want to make sure the Polycom sales team
wasn't just saying Yes to make the sale.

Any comments are appreciated.

-Eric