[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix 1204 Configuration

Gonzalo Gasca ggasca at hackermail.com
Mon Jun 7 22:43:50 MST 2004

I added those lines to my configuration, and i just see with ethereal that my client dial
and the 1204 led turn on and they started to interchange packets, im newbie with asterisk
i have been trying another sip server with mediatrix that work so well, but i dont know how to set it up?
could u send me all the configuration i need step by step?