[Asterisk-Users] Incoming calls not showing up in user specific CDRs?

John Fraizer tvo at enterzone.net
Sun Jun 6 18:31:51 MST 2004

I just noticed that incoming calls don't show up in user specific CDR files.

For example, if in sip.conf, you have the following entry:

[123]
callerid="Joe Blow" <123>
type=friend
username=123
secret=456
mailbox=123 at vm-context
host=dynamic
context=123
canreinvite=no
dtmfmode=rfc2833
nat=yes
accountcode=customer-name
amaflags=billing

Calls that the user initiates show up in the CDR but when a call comes
in to the * server over an IAX2 trunk and is routed to the users SIP
phone, that call does not show up in the CDR for that user but rather
only in Master.cdr.

Am I doing something wrong?  It sure would be nice to have all calls
to/from a specific user show up in their CDR.

Thanks,

John