[Asterisk-Users] AM-Web working?

jparr at bgcfreedom.com jparr at bgcfreedom.com
Sun Jun 6 16:55:54 MST 2004

I am trying to run am-web on my asterisk server. The machine is CVS-HEAD
from 5-29-2004, on Debian Testing, running Apache as httpd.

If I untar the am-web.tar.gz file to /var/www/am-web, and access
http://office.bgcfreedom.com/am-web//command.php?page=listsip or any other
command in a browser, it returns this error:

Warning: main(): Failed opening '' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/am-web/command.php on line 23

Examining command.php, I see this:

     3  $include = "";
    22   {
    23   include($include);
    24   }

If I remove those lines, the include error is gone, but now every command
page I load returns:

There appears to be a CVS version of the software, but the server cannot
be resolved. Could someone with a working am-web install mind posting
their command.php?

Thanks

Jeremy