[Asterisk-Users] DSP Coding

tmpm tmpm at softhome.net
Sat Jun 5 18:14:48 MST 2004

..And I'd like a time machine, and a supercomputer, and a submarine too...

I think you are way-over ambitious for a 1RU space. Heat, noise, all the
bad things computers do get worse in confined spaces. Perhaps Cray, or
someone will come out with a 1RU supercomputer soon. But I'd not hold my
breath.
Even the telco's breakout of a DS-3 takes more space than you think.
How would you troubleshoot one DS0? (Very carefully I'd imagine)
I guess we can wish however...
(I can all ready imagine the Inermod/crosstalk, RFI of all those DSP's
crammed into a confined space..brrr)
I know you're wishing, maybe you'll hit the lottery too, and start
designing boards to do exactly that...(grin) WE can wish too....;)

Marc