[Asterisk-Users] ISDN and incoming MSN

Thor Atle Rustad thor.rustad at hotpop.com
Sat Jun 5 01:34:57 MST 2004

I have installed a Billion ISDN card in my Asterisk. Calls between sip and
isdn work.

The i4l channel has MSN=26. I also put incomingmsn=26,27 in modem.conf.

extensions.con:
[incoming-isdn]
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/701,20,Ttr)
;will make my extension 701 ring, while
exten => 26,1,Dial(SIP/701,20,Ttr)
;will cause an error message in the Cli interface:

WARNING[196621]: pbx.c:1814 ast_pbx_run: Channel 'Modem[i4l]/ttyI0' sent
into invalid extension 's' in context 'default', but no invalid handler
     -- Hungup 'Modem[i4l]/ttyI0'

Of course, I would like to be able to distinguish between called MSN's so
as to be able to experiment with different ways of handling calls.

Any suggestions?

Thor