[Asterisk-Users] Re: Transfer with Budgetone

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Jun 5 01:34:53 MST 2004

John Fraizer wrote:

> Oh, and if you like your Grandstream, don't ever handle, let alone USE a
> Cisco phone.  You'll be ruined for life if you do.  My grandstream is
> now a "toy" phone for my 1 y/o son.  It never was much more than a toy
> to begin with.

Oh, and if you like you're money, don't ever order, much less PAY FOR a
Cisco phone.  You'll be financially ruined for life if you do.  My Cisco
7960 is in a museum now where people pay me $1 a look, but if they blink
during the look, because it's a Cisco phone, that adds another quarter
per blink.  It never was much more than a rich man's toy to begin with.

In other words, we have Grandstreams all over tarnation; they work just
fine for what they cost, and I can seat a lot more people on VoIP with
them than I can with Cisco's regally-priced offerings.

B.