[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 XML/Configs

Brian D'Arcy bdarcy at akiva.com
Fri Jun 4 18:55:53 MST 2004

I ordered 10 7960's with SIP today (YAY!), I should have them on Monday!
So, to be better prepared come Monday morning, I was wondering if anyone
knew of any * compatible screen configs for things such as browsing VM,
etc, yadda, yadda.   I checked out the wiki about ADSI but from what I
see, that's not really applicable in a SIP setup?   I'm guessing it's
going to be a more XML and static HTML based type of setup.

If anyone can point me to some resources or has some scraps of examples
laying around, I'd love to take a look, as I'm really stoked about doing
some cool stuff with these phones and *. =)

Have a nice weekend everone!

Brian D'Arcy