[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice usage?

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Fri Jun 4 18:16:33 MST 2004

Asterisk is not officially supported.  I did the BYOD with a valid MAC
address from one of my Sipuras, then asked if for the username
(=phonenumber) and password afterwards.  As long as you go into it with
the understanding that it is not officially supported, and you won't
receive more than the user/pwd and server, Broadvoice is fine.  I signed
up with a single line to confirm that I can get it going, then added two
more lines last week.  Peter is the guy you want to talk to (use
email-support and tell them that you're using asterisk and would just
like the user/pwd).

I hope they get moving on the official * support (as well as cleaning up
their website), because I really do like the service they offer, and the
price is unbeatable.