[Asterisk-Users] rxfax crashing asterisk and YES I'm using an approved libtiff :-)

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Jun 4 12:11:57 MST 2004

On Friday 04 June 2004 12:28, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> And after enabling lzw in libtiff it doesn't crash anymore, although it
> doesn't work yet, either.  :-)

I'm wondering if our fax machine is sending iffy compression... There are a
few other fax machines it refuses to talk to and while it is talking to
spandsp's fax, spandsp doesn't seem happy about it, as the console log I
posted shows.

I received a fax from a different (cheapie) fax machine and it was perfect;
RxFax() claims no bad lines at all.

Regards,
Andrew

Fast carrier up
Coarse carrier frequency 1700.71 (54)
Training error 31.866095
Training succeeded (constellation mismatch 30.212986)
Fast carrier trained
Page 1 of /tmp/faxfile.tiff:
1080 rows received
0 total bad rows