[Asterisk-Users] New ASTGUICLIENT released: 1.0.2

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Jun 3 09:07:37 MST 2004

Hello,

We've released another update to our Asterisk GUI Client suite: 1.0.2

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

Screen shots: http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html

The client suite runs on both Windows and UNIX and includes a dialer
(the suite is not an asterisk configuration tool)

In addition to many bug fixes, this is mostly an update for the GUI
applications. We've added a few more config options and features, and
streamlined a few operations as well as updating and fixing some errors on
the SCRATCH_INSTALL instructions.

Even if you have no interest in the GUI application suite, please take a
look at the SCRATCH_INSTALL documentation, I wrote it to give a step-by-step
account of every step involved in setting up an Asterisk system from blank
hardware. Any additions or corrections to it would be appreciated.

http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net/scratch_install.html

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

MATT---