[Asterisk-Users] CALLERIDNUM not passed over?

Reto Stauss rstauss at mpol.ch
Thu Jun 3 08:30:49 MST 2004

> [Synopsis]:
> Enter voicemail system
>
> [Description]:
>   VoiceMailMain([[s]mailbox][@context]): Enters the main voicemail system
> for the checking of voicemail.  The mailbox can be passed as the option,
> which will stop the voicemail system from prompting the user for the
> mailbox.
> ->>>>>If the mailbox is preceded by 's' then the password check will be
> skipped.  <------If
> a context is specified, logins are considered in that voicemail context
> only.
> Returns -1 if the user hangs up or 0 otherwise.
> --------
> Is that what you want??

Not exactly, sorry if my explanation was capable of being misunderstood. It was not
primarily about the password but the extension/mailbox number.

It is solved now via callerid in iax.conf like this:

callerid="Some Name" <9999999>

I had before only callerid="Some Name" which forces the user to enter his own mailbox
number first (and afterwards the password).

Thanks
Reto