[Asterisk-Users] CALLERIDNUM not passed over?

Andres andres at telesip.net
Thu Jun 3 07:33:25 MST 2004

Andy Powell wrote:

>This one came up a week or so ago on list... please check the archives before posting.
>
>use 's' before the CALLERIDNUM
>
>ie
>
>exten => 999,2,VoicemailMain(s${CALLERIDNUM})

  -= Info about application 'VoiceMailMain2' =-

[Synopsis]:
Enter voicemail system

[Description]:
  VoiceMailMain([[s]mailbox][@context]): Enters the main voicemail system
for the checking of voicemail.  The mailbox can be passed as the option,
which will stop the voicemail system from prompting the user for the
mailbox.
->>>>>If the mailbox is preceded by 's' then the password check will be
skipped.  <------If
a context is specified, logins are considered in that voicemail context
only.
Returns -1 if the user hangs up or 0 otherwise.
--------
Is that what you want??