[Asterisk-Users] Small * issue

Vlok Stone ivlok at verizon.net
Thu Jun 3 04:31:30 MST 2004

I've set up a very small * system for a small local paper. The system
works great. Here's the issue: I have one of their phone's plugged into
the phone port on the x100p and if the phone ring more than 2x then
asterisk kicks in and doesn't recognize it as being picked up and starts
playing the menu. Can i use wait or something to let the phone ring more
and not start the menu? Unfortunately, they are very poor so money for
another phone or adapter may not happen. Is a soft phone the only
answer? thanks.