[Asterisk-Users] Re: Transfer with Budgetone

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Thu Jun 3 06:30:45 MST 2004

I would not recommend software RAID.  My experience is that, if there is
a reboot resulting from an abnormal shutdown, Linux will recover
(re-copy) the secondary drive.  This process pegs the processor
(90-100%) and takes a loooong time.  Of course, voice quality suffers
when a processor is not available.