[Asterisk-Users] Re: Transfer with Budgetone

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Jun 2 20:18:55 MST 2004

On Wednesday 02 June 2004 23:13, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> redundant power.  Supermicro makes such a system, I think 1 proc, 512M ECC
> RAM and dual 9G drives was just under USD$1200.

Oh yeah -- if you're going to do the TE405P with that supermicro system you're
gonna have to saw up the card to get it to fit into a 3.3V PCI slot -- the
damned motherboard has PCI-X and PCI3.3 but no PCI5, and the TE405P really is
a universal card.  :-)

You can always use the TE400P but then you're screwed if you have to put it in
a PC that's handy (think the motherboard frying) -- it's a 3.3V only card and
99% of the PCs out there are 5V PCI only.  :-)

Regards,
Andrew