[Asterisk-Users] DNS SRV records

Duane duane at e164.org
Wed Jun 2 17:11:50 MST 2004

John Fraizer wrote:

Blah blah blah crap crap crap...

I know what a SRV record is, and until they start making it work
correctly in Asterisk A records will be what I tell people to use, well
unless you want them to use SER which I am told does handle SRV properly...

> Now.  On the matter of who made an ass of them self, I think you should
> take a close look in the mirror because it was most certainly not I.

sip://123456@fwd.pulver.com

oh wait no SRV record on that, only an A record... Oh my what's the
world coming to, all hell is going to break loose, crawl back into the
hole you came out of you loud mouth fool...

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the
stream always wins; not through strength, but through persistence."