[Asterisk-Users] cisco ata-186 behind NAT

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed Jun 2 13:53:02 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 15:40, Steven Kokinos wrote:
> i have been focusing on two parameters in an attempt to get things
> functioning normally - namely NatTimer and ConnectMode.
>
> I have the following settings currently:
> ConnectMode: 0x20460400 (have also tried what i've seen elsewhere -
> 0x00460400, and 0x01a40400)
> NatTimer: 0x0054000a

This is the standard config we use for ATA-186s using v2.16 firmware:
http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/ata-186.shtml

We are slowly migrating to the 3.1 firmware, but the settings are very
similar.

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows