[Asterisk-Users] Zapata FXO always answers call?

Gelson Dias Santos gelson.santos at opservices.com.br
Wed Jun 2 12:09:09 MST 2004

	I have some X100P connected to my analog PBX. When I want to call an
analog extension on that PBX I use the following rule:

exten => _21XX,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:2},20)

	where 21 is just a prefix to indicate it´s an analog extension and XX
matches the real two digit extension number. (this is why I strip of two
digits when dialing Zap/g1. Well, everything works fine, except that *
says on the log that the call was answered, even if it´s still ringing.
	The problem is that now I want to set up voicemail to those analog
extensions, but since * says it "answered on first ring" it never goes
to the next priority, where voicemail is called.
	I tried callprogress=yes on zapata.conf but it has no effect. Here is a
tipical log from a call I have _not_ answered:

     -- Executing Dial("SIP/2000-a638", "Zap/g1/32|20") in new stack
     -- Called g1/32
     -- Zap/1-1 answered SIP/2000-a638

	I´m runnign 0.9.0 from the tar archive. Is this a known bug? Is there a
workaround for it?

	Gelson