[Asterisk-Users] Dialogic D/41E

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Jun 2 11:22:39 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 12:46, Kubat, Philip wrote:
> I have an "old" Dialogic D/41E card.  I searched the mailing list and it
> looks like there was or could be a module for it.  Although the posts never
> specified where or how.
>
> Is a D/41E usable w/Asterisk?  If so how does one obtain the drivers?  Or is
> it a better pots adapter for the wastebasket?

While I want to flame for the fact that the question is regularly asked,
you at least seem okay with trashing the card.

Oddly enough I had my mail sorted by subject when this came in and
therefore I have the messages from Jun 15 2003 with the EXACT same
subject line too look at easy enough.

Mark says the cost is $15 per channel, and Steve underwood says it is
half duplex. So you don't want that card.