[Asterisk-Users] Dialogic D/41E

Storer, Darren starusers at comgate.tv
Wed Jun 2 11:17:37 MST 2004

Hi Philip,

PK> Is a D/41E usable w/Asterisk?  If so how does one obtain the drivers?
PK> Or is it a better pots adapter for the wastebasket?

If your card is older and does not have a "JCT" suffix then it will not work
using the Digium Dialogic drivers for Asterisk.

HTH

Darren
--
Comgate
Telco>Internet<Broadcast

I have an "old" Dialogic D/41E card.  I searched the mailing list and it
looks like there was or could be a module for it.  Although the posts never
specified where or how.

Is a D/41E usable w/Asterisk?  If so how does one obtain the drivers?  Or is
it a better pots adapter for the wastebasket?

Thanks
Phil

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: