[Asterisk-Users] Re: Transfer with Budgetone

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed Jun 2 11:11:43 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 12:52, Tony Hoyle wrote:
> Even this analogue phone that's on my desk handles this... it's not
> normally a function of the phone, but of the PBX.
>
> How do companies that use asterisk handle incoming support calls?? I'm
> genuinely surprised anyone can survive without this feature.

They don't use Grandstream phones or they work around the issue if they
do use Grandstream phones.  In the analog world everything is handled by
the PBX.  In the SIP world most things are handled by the phone.

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows