[Asterisk-Users] Re: "403 Forbidden" between two softphones on same Asterisk

Tor Houghton torh at bogus.net
Wed Jun 2 09:14:47 MST 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 11:25:26AM +0200, Tor Houghton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two softphones connected to an Asterisk "stable". I have two
> extensions, say 1000 and 2000. When 1000 calls 2000, the call cannot be
> completed; the softphone (either Diax97a , SJphone, Firefly 1.8) on
> extension 2000 will ring, but as soon as the call is picked up, extension
> 2000 will hang up the call.
>
> [snip]

I seem to have resolved this problem; for some reason, when upgrading from
an earlier version, the following line was invalid:

	exten => 2000,2,Dial(${PHONE1},20,Ttm)

I replaced it with

	exten => 2000,2,Dial(${PHONE1},20,t)

And it works fine. I guess I misunderstood the flags during an earlier
configuration of the extensions. Sorry to bother you all.

Tor