[Asterisk-Users] Sipura-SPA2000 background noise

Steven Kokinos steve at kokinos.com
Wed Jun 2 05:49:26 MST 2004

I too have the same problem on a few units, but not on others. I also
have been having difficulty hooking up multiple lines from one Sipura
to the same multi-line phone system (seems to create a line cross) but
have no problems with either cisco or dlink boxes. In general they are
nice units, but I suspect they may have had a batch go out that were
"noisy".

-Steve