[Asterisk-Users] Simultaneous ring internal extension and external phone number?

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Tue Jun 1 23:01:52 MST 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 02:01:49PM +1000, Shaun Ewing spake thusly:
> exten => xx,1,Dial(IAX2/xx at xx/phone&SIP/phone|60|r)
>
> By that example, you can see that I am dialing "IAX2/xx at xx/phone" and
> "SIP/phone" at the same time with ring back with a timeout of 60 seconds.

Note however that this WILL NOT work if one of the devices you are calling
is on a Zap channel. I have a PRI and I would love to ring my cell phone
AND my desk phone (SIP) at the same time but if I try only the Zap
interface rings. I posted regarding this a few days ago. It seems silly to
have to go out through another VOIP provider when I have my own PRI. I
have clients who want this feature too so I would really like to solve
this problem.

--
Tracy Reed                     The attachment is a digital signature.
http://copilotconsulting.com   More info: http://copilotconsulting.com/sig