[Asterisk-Users] Simultaneous ring internal extension and external phone number?

Shaun Ewing asterisk at ewing.tk
Tue Jun 1 21:01:49 MST 2004

You certainly can do something like that.

I use something like the following to dial my desk phone and cell phone at
the same time:

exten => xx,1,Dial(IAX2/xx at xx/phone&SIP/phone|60|r)

By that example, you can see that I am dialing "IAX2/xx at xx/phone" and
"SIP/phone" at the same time with ring back with a timeout of 60 seconds.

If one is answered, the other stops ringing.

-Shaun