[Asterisk-Users] T100P HDLC configuration

Vasyl Rublyov vasyl.rublyov at ionidea.com
Tue Jun 1 07:00:53 MST 2004

All,

I went thru kernel and zaptel code and see that zaptel driver prepared
for kernels >= 2.4.20 and should be able to handle cisco hdlc without
problem... but
it has been commented out from the code. What is the reason? Does anyone
have idea?

Like this:

#ifdef NEW_HDLC_INTERFACE
                {
                        skb->mac.raw = skb->data;
                        skb->dev = &ms->hdlcnetdev->netdev.netdev;
#if 0
                        skb->protocol = hdlc_type_trans(skb,
&ms->hdlcnetdev->netdev.netdev);
#else
                        skb->protocol = htons (ETH_P_HDLC);
#endif
                        netif_rx(skb);
                }
#else
                        hdlc_netif_rx(&ms->hdlcnetdev->netdev, skb);
#endif
#endif

It should be hdlc_type_trans to handle frames.