[Asterisk-Users] Sipura-SPA2000 background noise

Kevin Asterisk at gtcus.com
Tue Jun 1 05:43:50 MST 2004

I have been using Cisco ATA's for analog connections and decided to give
a Sipura SPA-2000 a try. I noticed there is a fair amount of background
white noise that is noticeable, especially after breaking the dial tone.
After pressing a '1' to break the dial tone, there is a fair amount of
noise that is evident.  I do not notice this condition on the Cisco
ATA's.  I plugged the Sipura in the same location as the Cisco ATA.
Anyone else have this condition with the Sipura?