[Asterisk-Users] E1 Connection breaks

ePyron Felix Deierlein fd at ePyron.de
Tue Jun 1 00:23:38 MST 2004

Hello,

we have a connection to a leagacy pbx (Siemens Hicom 150E) via PRI (E1).
Everything works really fine, but the connection breaks sometimes (there is
not really a time scheme), so that you could not dial from the hicom to * or
from * to hicom.

The only one to get the connection back is to reboot *.

Today is our first production day, so it is rellay bad.

The connection to the PSTN (E1 to DTAG) works without any problems.

* runs at a SuSE 9.0 with 2x PIII 1000MHz and 512 MB RAM.
Hardware:
1 WCT405p
1 AVM C4 (with chan_capi)

* Version: CVS-05/29/04-17:36:55 stable

Zaptel.conf
#amt
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=1-15
dchan=16
bchan=17-31
#hicom
span=2,2,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=32-46
dchan=47
bchan=48-62
loadzone=uk
defaultzone=uk

zapata.conf
[channels]
language=de
;context=default
switchtype=euroisdn
;pridialplan=national
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no

overlapdial=yes

pridialplan = local
context = Amt595xxx-In
switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = pri_cpe
group = 1
channel => 1-15
channel => 17-31

context = Hicom-In
switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = pri_net
group = 2
callgroup=2
pickupgroup=2
channel => 32-46
channel => 48-62

I have created a logfile (via putty) with pri intense debug. I have attached
it zipped. I hope that is okay? -> It seems not: so I have uploadet it to:
http://ePyron.de/log.zip

I would be very happy with any help you could provide.

Thanks

Felix Deierlein