[Asterisk-Users] one extention, multiple phones

Chris cshaw59 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 31 21:30:07 MST 2004

On the Merlin Legend I believe the function you're talking about is on the
MLX-20 receptionis's console. When the system is in hybrid-PBX mode, you can
simply press a line button that's in-use and you can listen in on the
conversation and even talk, it basically puts you in a conference with the
other person without actually setting up a conference.

Not sure what the equivalent of that in * is... or if there even is one...

    -Chris