[Asterisk-Users] Transfers- Please Help ASAP

AJ Grinnell agrinnell at crt.net
Fri Jul 30 08:28:27 MST 2004

Can someone please help with this. After an outside caller has been parked,
they inherit our abilitites to transfer. I have played with all the
different combinations of T and t, but nothing seems to work. I found a way
to get my Sipura to work with a flash transfer. So right now I am stuck. Is
there any way to block callers that have been parked from being able to park
us. The only time that this happens is after the call has been parked. Plase
help! Im at a loss and people here want answers.