[Asterisk-Users] Non standard usage of X100P card.

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at speak2world.com
Fri Jul 30 02:37:40 MST 2004

The hardware is not capable of generating the signals required by the FXS
line.
Actually a X100P card is a modem which interfaces a telephone line and
manipulates the signals on the line with the zaptel driver. It does nothing
with the hardware part on it.

I think some of the hardware geeks around here give more suggestions on the
same.

-Kannaiyan