[Asterisk-Users] Non standard usage of X100P card.

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Fri Jul 30 02:37:34 MST 2004

Hi

Il ven, 2004-07-30 alle 11:18, Dmitry Sergeev ha scritto:
> I have two X100P card in my box. I want to connect regular phone (not the
> phone line!) to one of thse cards. Does anybody think about the same?
no. is completely different.

> I don't really want an expensive solution buying additional card with FXS
> port, I prefer to make something by myself. It'll be great if somebody can
> point me to technical materials or show electric scheme of such converter. I
> believe it should be rather simple.

the material needed and the time (assuming that's possible)
will be much more that the price of a single fxs card...
first of all : you'll need to supply power to the line from the card
then
you must have a ringer to ring the phone (eh, something like
60/70 volts...)
then... you must say the card to activate the ringer when
needed ... but perhaps this is the simplest step.

it's that worthwhile ?

Matteo Brancaleoni
System Administrator
mbrancaleoni at espia.it