[Asterisk-Users] permit/deny in sip.conf not working

Anton Yurchenko phila at cascopoint.com
Thu Jul 29 15:27:04 MST 2004

Hello,

I`m trying to make the permit/deny statements work in the sip.conf. They
work in denying my phone registration but, still I can just dial a numer
and the asterisk will ask the phone for proxy authentocation phone will
give the info and * will allow the whole thing to go through. Which
kinda defeats the purpose. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
The phone is on 192.168.0.0/24 so it should deny it with the config snip
I have below.

I`m running:
CVS-04/22/04-09:13:06

here is a clip from the config: