[Asterisk-Users] CREATIVE Critisim wanted for new application

Kyle Hagan khagan at nuvoinc.com
Thu Jul 29 14:53:36 MST 2004

We have been developing some new software for *.

We are getting ready to finish some new applications (win32 for now) and
would like your input on the design (Look)
and feature set descriptions. And what you feel would be relevant
additions.

The applications we would like you to review are the Asterisk
Receptionist and Receptionist Enterprise.

They are not complete yet and there is no demo available. But we want to
make sure it has features you feel would be useful.

www.quadrasoftware.com

Thanks in advance,
Kyle
info at quadrasoftware.com