[Asterisk-Users] call waiting, * and FXO

Ben Wern bmwl at enmesh.net
Thu Jul 29 12:49:06 MST 2004

Not in any way a good solution, but what I've done is create an extension that flashs the line, and then returns the call to my sip phone. For example:

[app-flash]
exten => _*4.,1,macro(test,${EXTEN:2},${CALLERIDNUM})

[macro-test]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,3,Flash
exten => s,3,Dial(SIP/${ARG2},30,t)
exten => s,4,Dial(SIP/${ARG1},30,t)
exten => s,t,Hangup
exten => s,i,Hangup
exten => s,h,Hangup

Then if you're on a call through the Zap line, and transfer the call to *4xxxx, it will flash the line and return it to xxxx SIP extension. I've been trying to get it to auto-detect the SIP extension to return it to, but callerid is different depending on if the call is incoming or outgoing through the Zap.

Again, not good.. but works in a home environment. I think we'll need in-call triggers to do anything better.

Ben Wern