[Asterisk-Users] Problems with * and Grandstream Budgetone 100

muralikrishnan lakshmanan slmurali at rediffmail.com
Wed Jul 28 21:29:54 MST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi,

 For the GS100 IP phone you have seperate IP, correct? then type that IP in the browser. It will ask passwd (default : admin)now you can view that page for the GS100 IP phone. In that page you can see one row

TFTP server:                    (for remote s/w upgrade and config)
            TFTP server is 4.3.153.50

Give this IP then go to the bottom of that page click "update" and then click "reboot"

now you can see the updated software version in the top of that page.

regards
Murali