[Asterisk-Users] Astricon Conference Call?

Mike Machado mike at cheapnet.net
Thu Jul 29 12:14:59 MST 2004

> Another thing you could do is use a regular phone to call into a DID and
> enter the conference, then everybody can join that conference and listen. No
> bandwidth required, just a phone call to the distributor's Asterisk server.
> Then just keep that phone near the person speaking, like a microphone.

I might be able to donate some dial in lines for this. I have local
numbers for California, but outside would be a long distance call. I can
probably get MP3 streaming of the conference working too.

Whoever is organizing the conference can contact me off list if they are
interested and don't already have another solution.