[Asterisk-Users] Quadbri in NT Mode against PBX.

wendys wendys at tiscali.de
Thu Jul 29 09:05:42 MST 2004

Hi,

if you connect the Ericcson to the Asterisk you need a crossover-cable.
      RJ-45       TE                      NT                       Polarity
      3               Transmit             Receive                +
      4               Receive              Transmit               +
      5               Receive              Transmit                -
      6               Transmit             Receive                 -

Marco