[Asterisk-Users] Quadbri in NT Mode against PBX.

Daniel Concepcion dani at danielcp.net
Thu Jul 29 06:14:53 MST 2004

Hi,

We have two QuadBri cards and we want get the following topology:

Ericcson -> Asterisk (Quad Bri)

                        Internet

We have the interfaces facing the ericcson in NT mode.  Before of this change
this ericsson was connected withour problem to isdn line from Telefonica of
Spain.
But with our asterisk we dont have link in the interface in NT mode.

We need in this topology the power feed for the quabri?
We are using cat5 ethercable for conenct the ericcson with our asterisk. We
need an special pinout?

The Ericcson works well if we connect their directly to the PSTN. We are
located in Spain.
I was trying google but we dont have any answer :(. Also I change the
signaling and other span parameter without any success.

Thks in advance for your help.
Do you know this topology or any trick that we need use for resolve this
problem with sucess,
I check this quadbri connecting  the card in TE mode against our isdn lines
and works without problem.

regards,
Daniel