[Asterisk-Users] Astricon Conference Call?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Jul 29 08:38:46 MST 2004

If possible, we will broadcast the Asterisk Developer's meeting on the friday.

Internet connections in conference hotels is a complex and utterly commercial story,
where it is easy to reach sales, but not easy to reach someone that has a clue.

We don't know what we can do, what the specifics are in regards to NAT and FW is
and the available bandwidth...

As soon as we know, we'll inform the community. This also applies to WLAN in conference
rooms :-)

/Olle