[Asterisk-Users] Best Linux for Asterisk

Sebastian Nocetti snocetti at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Jul 29 06:38:15 MST 2004

I think same...

All  distributions are based on same kernels... And in my opinion, Kernel is
who does all work in an operative systemm.. I am wrong?...

Actually I am running 3 * boxes in 3 Machines with Redhat 9.0, all are
Athlon based.

I had some problems, but generally those problem was related to bugs on *
and not on Linux..

I have some friends that test Asterisk using Gentoo and Debian, with success
results... So just select distro what you feel more comfortable...

Regards

Sebastian Nocetti