[Asterisk-Users] broadvoice/asterisk incoming calls problem

Bartosz Wegrzyn junk at lexon.ws
Wed Jul 28 20:08:20 MST 2004

Yes you are right.
Now it looks like it is a NAT problem.

What was before is fixed.
The funny thing is that it was working till last sunday.
I did not change anything on my machine.
So, for me it means that broadvoice change something on the server side
that stoped my packets to go through my NAT.
Or maybe all those issues in last week are related to that problem.
I am not sure. I will try to turn my packet sniffer and find out what is
going on.

Thanks

Now my asterisk is responding on 5060 port.