[Asterisk-Users] MS SQL & Free TDS

personal at catranis.net personal at catranis.net
Wed Jul 28 17:16:15 MST 2004

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:33:36 -0500
  "Duane Cox" <duanec at mail.illicom.net> wrote:
>I've had both cdr_odbc.c and cdr_tds.c working with MSSQL
>
>What kind of specific problem are you having, we can get
>it working.

Two Specific Issues

1. With cdr_odbc unixodbc (2.2.9) I can connect with tsql
and isql to my MS SQL server. But when I try to load the
cdr_odbc in * I get a segmentation fault and the server
crashes.

2. With cdr_tds, I have the .c file but that's it, I do
not know what to do next, in order to compile the .so to
load the module, I'm an Idiot please help.