[Asterisk-Users] X101P problem with latest FreeBSD zaptel drivers

Jason T. Nelson jtn at jtn.cx
Wed Jul 28 17:06:09 MST 2004

Any other FreeBSD users experiencing this particular problem? I have an X101P
board plugged into a PC running 5.2.1 and using the latest (0.6) zaptel port
right from the port tree. zttool shows a RED alarm on the card but the phone
line appears to be okay (plugging an analog phone into the "Phone" port
produces a dialtone on the phone). I've even tried switching the line polarity
and got no different results. This worked fine under the 0.4 drivers as I was
using the box quite heavily for testing purposes.

--
Jason T. Nelson <jtn at jtn.cx>                     http://www.jtn.cx/~jtn/
BOFH Extraordiaire & Sysadmin Ombudsman               GPG key 0xFF676C9E