[Asterisk-Users] Problems with * and Grandstream Budgetone 100

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Wed Jul 28 14:22:34 MST 2004

Hmm what CVS version are you using? I had something similar happening back around the beginning of July. It has since been fixed...

Also what firmware are you using? Earlier firmware had a problem where if MWI is activated, the phone will unregister itself or go off hook.

Try upgrading to at least 1.0.5.3