[Asterisk-Users] Has anyone tried using a Sipura-3000 as an FXO device for *?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Jul 28 05:08:26 MST 2004

Only for basic testing. By default, incoming pstn calls ring the fxs
line. However, there is an option to disable that and apparently route
the call to the voip system. There is apparently another option that
involves a timeout, routing the call to * if the fxs doesn't answer
within the timeout period. I've not played with those options as yet.