[Asterisk-Users] Example Polycom XML applications, anyone?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Tue Jul 27 21:44:36 MST 2004

I know that Cisco 79xx phones support XML applications being launched
from the screen, and I've seen that the Polycom phones claim to have
the same feature.  Before I throw myself into the rat's nest of
learning how to do it, does anyone have any sample XML applications
for the Polycom phones, specifically integration with Asterisk
(though any samples will do)?  The admin guide from Polycom
disturbingly does not cover any applications or samples about XML
authoring, which is making me nervous about my belief that XML
applications are part of this SIP operating system on the Polycom...

JT